Autopilot for virtual setting of destinations far from the course line and performing vessel maneuvering control
- E-COurse Pilot measures XTD (Cross Track Distance) generated by the sea current or wind, produces a virtual course line, and controls the vessel to follow on that line.
- E-COurse Pilot reduces a "stray" off from the track, and helps the vessel to arrive the destination with shorter track distance.
- Compared to TCS, rudder to steer is kept small and infrequent. This contributes to fuel saving effect. By combination with BNAAC control, further powerful synergistic effect can be expected.
- Virtual course line is set automatically by "POWER ON". No need of complicated operations!
- E-COurse Pilot is "ADD-ON" feature to the existing PT500 model.